THE BLUE LUNCH RAFFLE 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter of the Blue Lunch Car Raffle (“Raffle”) is Highland Property Agents – ABN 67 125 430 980; registered office: 25 Kingsway, Cronulla NSW 2230; phone: 02 9523 4333.
2. All profit raised in this Raffle will go to the Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation, Randwick.
3. Entry is open from 8:30am on 03/05/2021 to all NSW residents who are over the age of 18 years.
4. Entry closes at 4:00 pm on 31/03/2022.
5. There are a total of 2 prizes which will be awarded with this Raffle
6. The first prize winner will receive a brand new Range Rover Evoque S14 including on road costs. The car includes the following features:
a. Exterior colours: Fuji White
The car MRRP (Manufacturers Recommended Retail Price) is $71,814 including on-road costs. Prize is for a Range Rover Evoque and no further options can be added to the car. Winner of the car will need to pick the prize up from Purnell Land Rover Blakehurst.
7. Second prize: 8 x Adults, Return Economy Airfares to Adelaide. 3 x night’s accommodation in 5 star hotel. Pirate Life Brewery Experience. Treasury Wines Barossa Valley Experience Penfolds Magill Estate – VIP Tour and private lunch. RRP $12,000.
8. To be eligible to win one of the prizes detailed in paragraphs 6 and 7, you must purchase a ticket or multiple tickets in the Raffle. Tickets will be sold at $25 each. No discounts on ticket prices will be offered.
9. There is no limit on tickets in the Raffle that any one person can purchase. However, there is a maximum of 10,000 tickets in the Raffle to be sold.
10. Employees of Highland Property Agents or its related entities, are eligible to purchase tickets in the Raffle.
11. The winner of each of the prizes detailed in paragraphs 5 and 6 above will be drawn at The Blue Lunch at The Ballroom, Royal Randwick Racecourse on 31/03/2022 at, or as close as possible to 4:00pm. If the event is not to go ahead due to covid restrictions, the raffle will be drawn at the Highland head office at 25 Kingsway, Cronulla.
12. The winners of the prizes detailed in paragraphs 5 and 6 will be announced by 5pm on 31/03/2022 and will be contacted by phone as well as announced at the event.
13. The prize detailed in paragraph 6 will be available for collection from Purnell Land Rover Blakehurst, at a time mutually agreed upon between the winner, Highland Property Agents and Purnell Motors, and after delivery and transfer of ownership of the motor vehicle has been arranged between the winner and Purnell motors.
14. The prize detailed in paragraph 7 will need to be organized directly with the Feros Group.
15. If, despite every reasonable effort, Highland Property Agents cannot contact a prize winner, the prize will be retained for 3 months after the draw date specified in paragraph 10. At the end of 3 months, if the prize remains unclaimed, a request seeking permission for a redraw will be sent to the New South Wales Fair Trading Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing. With approval from relevant regulatory bodies, a re-draw will take place at Highland Property Agents’ Registered Office on 030/06/2022 between 9am and 1pm. The winner/s of the re-draw will be notified by phone as well as announced on Highland Property Agents’ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/highlandpropertyagents
16. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Highland Property Agents has absolute discretion and reserves all rights to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that it deems is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
18. The winners of this Raffle consent that Highland Property Agents may use their name, image and voice for the purpose of publicity and promotion in any media for an unlimited time and without remuneration and acknowledges that Highland Property Agents will own the copyright of any such images.
19. In the event that Highland Property Agents is unable to supply the specified prizes in paragraph 6 and 7 for any reason, Highland Property Agents reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar monetary value, subject to written approval from the relevant regulatory authorities.
20. Highland Property Agents does not accept responsibility for late entries or any other entries which are not properly received.
21. Highland Property Agents will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize.
22. Each product is new and will come with a warranty supplied by the manufacturer or supplier and Highland Property Agents will not be held liable for any breach of that warranty.
23. Any tax implications resulting from winning any of the prizes specified in paragraphs 6 and 7 will remain the responsibility of the prize winner and not Highland Property Agents.
24. Highland Property Agents will bear no liability or responsibility for any issues or faults of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Raffle.
25. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, Highland Property Agents may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in NSW, where required.
26. Highland Property Agents’ decision in relation to this Raffle is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. All entrants agree to all Terms and Conditions set out in this document.